Saturday 13 October 2012

Number 7

I have to say that, at first when I started this series, I wanted it to be raw, illustrative, but minimalist. Because I thought by keeping pure, it will send its messages  more efficiently Then, I realised that there is a lot to explore within the simplicity of the lines. The line will always be that  simple dark mark that you can shape into an invader of a white empty canvas. But your white canvas, is the one you have to worry about. That c****! Even if later in my work, I indulge myself with more complex orchestration of simple lines, the importance of the void and white space of the piece of paper can't be depreciate. It brings its different connotation, language and so then a different concept in the form.
I will be back, I'm meeting a friend and I am horribly late.




No comments:

Post a Comment